SHINE Awards Submittal Instructions
Who May Submit
Design professionals who have completed a bath, kitchen, or specialty plumbing project prior to May 30, 2017 with items purchased through Designer Bath.
Type of Projects
New England-based residential bath, kitchen, or specialty plumbing projects. Award categories can include but are not limited to: Large Bath, Small Bath, Spa Bath, Contemporary Bath, and Kitchen as well as an Overall Excellence in Design winner.
5:00pm EST on May 30, 2017
- Minimum of two digital “after” photos of the completed space. Scouting photos are acceptable.
- Photos must be high resolution: at least 3000 pixels on the longest dimension (either 3000 pixels high or wide). This translates to a jpeg size of approx. 3MB. If your photos are under 3MB (3,000,000 kb), they are too small.
- Please note that select photos from each entry will be exhibited at the event
- Include the following information:
- Designer’s Name: Company Name
- Company Address
- Phone, Email & Website
- Project Name
- Project Location
- Date of Completion
- Signed permission form from the homeowner (download the document HERE)
- Homeowner’s contact name and number
- Please list all of the items featured that were purchased at Designer Bath Project Description (250 words or less)
- Name of Designer Bath showroom consultant who assisted with this project
- Comments that relate to your experience partnering with Designer Bath (250 words or less)
- Project team members (please list names of builder, architect, plumber, etc. who worked on project)
- All photos must be labeled with designer’s name and project date and may be submitted one of two ways:
- Dropbox invitation
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org with submission information below included in the body of the email or in scanned submission form attached
All entrants will be acknowledged via email once submission has been received.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Submitted space must be available to be photographed and client consent must be provided. Homeowner’s name and address will not be published. All designers and photographers will be properly credited.
All entrants will be invited to attend our summer design event (date and time to be determined) where the winners will be announced.
Grand Prize (Overall Excellence in Design):
A professional photograph of the winning space will be taken by Eric Roth and featured in a congratulatory 2-page advertisement, designed and produced by Designer Bath, in an issue of New England Home Magazine. The designer will receive full credit in the magazine and will receive rights to the single photograph once it has been published. The photo shoot will be coordinated at the discretion of the homeowner’s schedule. The winner will receive one high resolution tiff and one high resolution jpg file of the photo. Prints of the photo are not included. The winner will also receive a $1,000 Gift Certificate to Designer Bath & Salem Plumbing Supply.
Submitted projects will be presented to a panel of qualified judges to select the Overall Excellence in Design Winner and specific category Winners. Projects will be presented without reference to the submitter’s name, company or identifying location.
Additional Prizes (Category Winners):
Will be determined for categories that may include but are not limited to: large bath, small bath, contemporary bath, spa bath, and kitchen.
We look forward to seeing your work. Thank you!
Direct all questions to:
Robin Davis or Michelle Ritchie