LOVE what you do! Join the Designer Bath Showroom Team.
Designer Bath is hiring for their Showroom Coordinator position at our Beverly showroom and Watertown location. DB is a fast paced, fun and friendly environment. Associates flourish in a supportive atmosphere as we grow our 3rd generation family owned and operated decorative bath and kitchen business.
- Greet our Guests
- Answer Incoming Calls
- Scheduler/Calendar – Manage the showroom schedule, appointments and calendar
- Mailings – New Homeowner, and other special mailings.
- Maintain Coffee Station
- Monitor Designer Bath email and respond appropriately
- Create Specification Binders
- Morning walk through – Verify faucets and fixtures are displayed appropriately for our clients
- Assist with Designer Bath event planning – Create signage, name tags and make calls
- Update showroom display pricing
- Continue to monitor showroom and displays for organization and cleanliness
- Make sure music is on an appropriate channel and at the right volume
Education and Training
- Attend In-House Product Sales trainings
- Schedule product education trainings with manufacturers
- Create specification binders
- Sales support as needed
- Collaborate directly with customers on appropriate tasks that are within your comfort level
- The position is full time 37.5-40 hours weekly
- Candidate will be working 5 days including Saturdays with a set day off during the week
- Daily work schedule will be 8:30-5 and every other Thursday until 8pm
- We offer competitive pay
- Full benefits including medical, dental and 401K
Ready to feel the love? For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.