Manager of Business Development
Our team is looking to fill a key role in our organization, Manager of Business Development. The right person for the job will be responsible for directing the planning, organization, and implementation of sales and business development.
Click this link to learn more and to apply. https://bit.ly/3GTGlvD
If you want to be challenged on a daily basis while working with clients who require the best from you – read on.
Designer Bath is looking for motivated individuals who are interested in the Decorative Plumbing Industry. While working with homeowners, designers, architects and custom homebuilders, you will actively assist in turning dreams into reality.
As a Showroom Sales Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Assisting customers with the selection and purchase of merchandise in our showroom
- Processing sales orders in a timely and accurate manner
- Following up with customers regarding eta’s, product information and/or inquiries they may have
- Attend product training meetings on new or existing product lines
The qualified candidate must have:
- Basic computer knowledge and understanding
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be available to work Saturdays
- Drive to be successful
- Positive attitude
- The ideal candidate should have experience in the following: design consultant, kitchen and bath consultant, sales representative, and/or sales management
- Additional experience in luxury retail preferred
Expect to work hard and have fun in this third generation, family owned and operated business.
Job Type: Full-time
This entry-level position is the building block of our Beverly showroom. The Sales Coordinator will learn to do everything required of a showroom sales associate and more. Responsibilities include providing sales support, greeting our guests, receiving payments, monitoring showroom, and access to extensive training opportunities. The cross training approach of this position allows for growth within our dynamic team-oriented organization.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Greet our guests
- Answer incoming calls and direct to appropriate person
- Scheduler/Calendar – Manage the showroom schedule, appointments and calendar
- Conduct morning walk through to verify faucets and fixtures are displayed appropriately for our clients and displays are organized and clean
- Monitor Designer Bath general email account and respond appropriately
- Assist with Designer Bath events
- Update showroom display pricing
- Monitor background music to ensure appropriate music is played at the right volume
- Comprehensive sales support activities in partnership with specific sales person
- Respond to warranty concerns and facilitate technical troubleshooting
- Collaborate directly with customers on appropriate tasks that are within comfort/training level
Education and Training
- Attend in-house team meetings
- Attend scheduled product education training sessions with manufacturers
- The position is fulltime 37.5-40 hours weekly
- Candidate will be working 5 days including Saturdays with a set day off and Sundays off during the week
- Daily work schedule will be 8:30 am – 5 pm and every other Thursday until 8 pm
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits including medical, dental and 401K