Showrooms Are Open By Appointment Only
We’re excited to welcome you to our showroom!
Please review the following protocols to ensure that you will have a safe and enjoyable experience.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT:
- Please call ahead to schedule your appointment.
- All employees and customers are required to wear a mask when inside our showrooms.
- Please sanitize your hands as you enter Designer Bath, and again prior to leaving, at our sanitizer station.
- Please practice 6’ social distancing at all times. We have orange dots on the floor to remind you of this spacing.
- We have a temporary “museum policy” and we are asking clients not to touch displays to guard against inadvertent spreading of germs.
- Please limit the number of guests you will be bringing to your appointment. Pets should be left at home for now.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- We will schedule a call with you prior to your appointment date. This call can be over ZOOM or a traditional call. The goal is to do some work prior to your visit in order to make your time in the showroom as efficient and productive as possible.
- Do a wellness check for yourself. If you don’t feel well the day of your appointment, please reschedule.
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Mask: Please bring your mask which must be worn during your appointment.
- Supplies: Please bring your own pens, paper, tape measures, and any other essentials you need for your appointment.
- Refreshments: Please bring your own water, coffee or other beverages.
WHAT WE ARE DOING :
- Additional Cleaning & Sanitizing: We are cleaning all high touch surfaces and bathrooms frequently.
- Hygiene & Health: Employees are hand washing often and are doing daily health check-ins prior to coming to work.
- Social Distancing and Masks: Required.
- Acrylic Dividers: We have installed dividers in places where it will be hard to socially distance.
Thank you for visiting us. We look forward to welcoming you!